Hi there, from Brisbane Australia, where this holiday season is all about hot summer sun and surf!
2016 has been a great year for todo.vu. With a renewed focus and direction we have been working very hard at turning todo.vu into a fully featured productivity suite.
I’ve just scanned back over my archive of tasks and there is so much that we have managed to fit into this year. Just a few of the highlights include:
- New material design User Interface
- Added CRM capabilities
- Email only access option for contacts
- Customised naming for Clients/Projects
- Improved file uploading and viewing
- Reward credits for exploring and referring todo.vu
- New Free Solo plan with ALL features
- Free trail option to try out all features
- Time-tracking and time reports
And of course, the rebrand to todo.vu as well!
The pace has not slowed either. We have been working hard on our billing module which will allow you to set billing rates on staff/projects, create billing reports, track which time has been billed and many new reports. We will be running a private beta early in the new year so look out for an invitation!
A Gift for all Premium Team Accounts
To celebrate the end of the year we are increasing storage limits from 2Gb/user to 5Gb/user on all premium accounts.
I hope you have had a great year too and manage to take a well-deserved break over the holiday period. We look forward to delivering much more to help your business in the new year.
Best wishes to everyone from
Tom & the todo.vu team