Another round of updates was pushed out this week. The primary focus of this release was the introduction of a brand new timer.
We also took the opportunity to squash a few small bugs introduced in the previous new UI release.
- New stand-alone timer system
- Ability to change the task a time entry is linked to
- Option to record time without linking to a task
- Improved messaging of expired credit card
- Improved sorting of time entries on the pre-billing report
- Improved sorting of staff (based on last log in)
- Warning when trying to delete a task with an attached timer
- Bugfix: Task listing error when client name is NULL
- Bugfix: Add new contact modal was broken
- Bugfix: Snooze task until another task was partially broken